Poster Presentation Details
• Methods and techniques
• Nutraceuticals and functional foods
• Lifestyle and metabolic disorders
• Marine natural products
• Traditional medicines and formulations In-silico approaches
• Discovery of new biological pathways
• New/novel chemical entities as lead scaffolds
• Infectious and parasitic diseases
• Inflammation and immunological disorders
• Synthesis of bioactive molecules
Call for papers
Short lectures and posters related to above mentioned scientific topics and other fields of natural products with pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and/or rationalization of TM interest are welcome. Online abstract submission can be done at
The deadline to submit the abstract is October 01,2012.
All authors are requested to follow strictly the given guidelines for preparation of abstract.
All abstracts will be reviewed by scientific committee and the notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the presenting author by October 11,2012.
Instructions for oral contributions
The duration of plenary lecture is 40 min, of invited lecture 25 min and of short lecture 10 min. All the lectures will have 5 minutes for discussion in the end. For all oral presentations LCD projector with PC will be available.
Instructions for the preparation of abstracts
All abstracts should be prepared according to following instructions. The abstracts that do not comply with the instructions given below will be rejected without review.
- The abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts containing figures and tables will be rejected without review. However abstracts may contain chemical structures if necessary.
- The length of abstract should not exceed 250 words. Longer abstracts will not be accepted.
- The title should be short and informative with a maximum of two lines. It should be written in bold letters with a font size of 12 pt. Leave one blank line of font size 11 pt between the names of authors and title of the abstract. Use Times New Roman as a font and single line spacing throughout the abstract.
- The name of author(s) should be written in italic letters with a font size of 11 pt and please, underline the name of the presenting author. Please, do not leave any blank line between the name of author(s) and their affiliations.
- The text of abstract should be written with a font size of 11 pt. The abstract should be concise as much as possible and may include the aim and objectives of work, methods used, the main results and conclusion. Please, do not use the phrases like, ‘results will be presented’ or ‘the work in progress’.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo a peer review process and abstracts with inconclusive results will not be accepted. For drawing chemical structures Chem Draw program should be used. If you are using ChemDraw, follow the drawing setting in the ACS-1996 Style Sheet for preparing your artwork.(See attached figure for specifications).
- Acknowledgements (italic font): persons/institutions in normal letter format with a font size of 9 pt.
- The references should be numbered in the order of their appearance in the text [1,2,3,..]. Arrange the list of references at the end of abstract. Please, keep the number of references to minimum possible. Include maximum of two authors followed by year, journal abbreviation (as per Chemical Abstracts), volume and page numbers. Please omit the title of the paper in references. Use the font size of 9 pt. for the references.
- Please note that all abstracts need to be submitted electronically.
- No abstracts will be accepted at the spot registration venue.
Please submit your abstract through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts submitted on any other mail ID will not be entertained.
Abstract FormatAbstract title (Times New Roman/12pt./bold/single line spacing/ maximum 2 lines)
Title continued if necessary
(one blank line: 11 pt.)
Author(s)1, Author(s)2, Author(s)3 (Times New Roman/11pt./italics/presenting author underlined / Surname First for all authors.)
1Institution corresponding to author(s)1, address, postal code, country;
2Institution corresponding to author(s)1, address, postal code, country;
3 Institution corresponding to author(s)1, address, postal code, country; (Times New Roman/9 pt./italics/single line spacing)
E-mail id : presenting author.
(one blank line: 11 pt.)
Text of abstract (Times New Roman/11 pt./normal/single line spacing/justified text)
Institution/person (Times New Roman/9 pt./normal/single line spacing)
References: 1. Author A, Author B et al. (year) Journal Abbreviation Volume:page numbers. 2. Author C, Author D (year) Title of the book, Publisher, Place of Publication, page numbers (Times New Roman/9 pt./normal/single line spacing, maximum number of references should be limited to Five (5))
Instructions for poster contributions
The size of posters should be 0.84m (width) x 1.20m (height).
Kindly note the following instructions:
Authors are requested to fix their posters on the predetermined poster board which will be numbered according to the code number of the abstract provided to them.
Authors are requested to prepare the full title of their poster presentation, the name(s) of all the coauthors with affiliations.
The material needed for poster fixing will be provided by the organizers.
Three posters will be selected for the award based on the scientific content and their layout.